This module will is used to differentiate the custom, contribute and core module. This module will be used for statistical and dev purposes only.
- Its display all modules by category wise.
- Easily identify the custom, contribute and core module.
So it's really helpful for site auditing.
Note: This module is for statistical and development purpose only. Enable it when ever its needed in the Production Environment.
- This project does not require any support modules
- Install as you would normally install a contributed Drupal module. See: https://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-7 for further information.
- Customize the menu settings in Administration ? Configuration and modules ? Administration ? Administration menu.
- To prevent administrative menu items from appearing twice, you may hide the "Management" menu block.
- If the menu does not display, check the following: - Check you have administrator permission to view this module. -
Clear the drupal cache if the menu is not displayed